Today I’ve release v00002 of Chronicles of Tright: Lyridia. You can play by going to the Lyridia page in the top menu, or by clicking here. Things added in this version:
- Simple multiplayer support
- You can’t really interact with the world, but if multiple people are playing you should be able to see multiple characters walking around
- Basic animations
- Animations are actually a bit of a mess right now due to a bug in THREE.js. Hopefully they will get better after a new release in a few weeks.
- A starting point for adding enemies
- Right now there are 10 boars roaming around a specified region of Penrith Forest. You can’t interact with them and they don’t even move on top of the terrain, but it’s a start.
On a side note, I have added support for a development version of the Node server that runs the game. That means my development activities won’t break the game that’s running live, which is always a positive.
Check out the new version, and leave a comment with what you want to see added next.